"SWEDISH WEEK" - The Public Dental Health Service in Dalarna, Sweden, is looking for general Dentists.
The Public Dental Health Service in Dalarna, Sweden, is looking for general Dentists.
Dalarna is one of 21 regions in Sweden, located in the central part of the country, with amazing nature, fresh air and friendly locals. Dalarna offers good communications to both Arlanda airport as well as to Stockholm, which is located about 200 km south. The Public Dental Service in Dalarna consists of 26 clinics within general dentistry, clinics with orthodontic specialties, dental hospital care and our own prosthetic laboratory.
When working as general dentist with us, you can expect a varied job where you will be expected to do all kinds of treatments for all ages.
• European Dentist Certificate
• European citizenship
• Certificate/Recommendation from previous jobs
• Ability to work in a team, flexibility
• Focus on quality
• Good communicational skills
• 22 week intensive Swedish Course to reach level C1
• Education salary during language studies
• Modern working environment and clinical equipment
• At least 25 days of paid vacation per year
• Permanent contract conditioned with at least 3 years of service
• Salary from €3470 month (depending on experience/competence)
To apply please send a personal letter and your CV in English along with a copy of your Dentist Certificate to: email@example.com mentioning in the subject of the email the code "Dentists".
Applications close on the 5th of November 2019. Chosen applicants will be interviewed via Skype conference call. Please send any questions to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important information: The Swedish course starts in the beginning of February 2019 and you must be able to move to Dalarna for the start of the course. Welcome with your application!