(Work in Flanders) - Embedded Mechatronics Engineer
Embedded Mechatronics Engineer
Experience required: Between 2 and 5 years
Contract duration: Permanent
Contract type: Full time
Salary: 2600 - 3800 EUR (Gross - Monthly)
Job vacancy Id: 55841225
- Develop and test embedded software to control mechanical systems.
- Participate in a multidisciplinary (electronics, mechanics, hydraulics, optical,…) team working on a complete system solution.
- A challenging and varied job in dynamic and pleasant professional environment
- An attractive salary, supplemented with a range of fringe benefits such as company car, meal vouchers, pension plan and medical insurance,…
- A yearly budget for the training that best suits your needs and helps shaping your future
- You have strong experience of programming in C, C++ and/or Java for mechatronic systems,
- knowledge about the Mathworks tools like Matlab Simulink, Stateflow,…,
- knowledge about SYSML (UML),
- knowledge about operating systems used for embedded systems,
- knowledge about FMEA & problem solving tools,
- you can work on application software as well as low-level software,
- knowledge about communication networks like CAN, Flexray, TTP, LIN,
- knowledge of mechanical & electronics design,
- fluent in English.
DEKIMO EXPERTS GENT
DEKIMO EXPERTS GENT, Dok Noord 4D, 9000 GENT, BELGIE
Interested? - How to apply:
Please forward your motivation and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org mandatory mentioning the code -Work in Flanders- in the subject of the email.