(Work in Flanders) - Embedded Systems Engineer
Embedded Systems Engineer
Experience required: Between 2 and 5 years
Contract duration: Permanent
Contract type: Full time
Salary: 2600 - 3800 EUR (Gross - Monthly)
Job vacancy Id: 55841182
Requirements definition, analysis and architecture of embedded systems. Software design and implementation on various hardware platforms, development of BSP, low-level software, drivers and applications on various processors and operating systems, Integration and testing of software and hardware components.
- A challenging and varied job in dynamic and pleasant professional environment,
- An attractive salary, supplemented with a range of fringe benefits such as company car, meal vouchers, pension plan and medical insurance,…
- A yearly budget for the training that best suits your needs and helps shaping your future.
- Experience in Design, Development or Test & Validation of embedded systems,
- In depth knowledge of one or more embedded operating systems (VxWorks, eCos, pSos, embedded Linux),
- Experience in one of the following domains: Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Medical Equipment, Networking, Image or Audio Processing, …,
- Good knowledge of C, C++ or other programming languages,
- Familiar with software development life-cycles (Scrum, Agile, V-Model),
- Fluent in English.
DEKIMO EXPERTS GENT
DEKIMO EXPERTS GENT, Dok Noord 4D, 9000 GENT, BELGIE
Interested? - How to apply:
Please forward your motivation and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org mandatory mentioning the code -Work in Flanders- in the subject of the email.