(Work in Flanders) - Senior Drupal Developer - European Commission - employee or freelance - Fluent English
Senior Drupal Developer - European Commission - employee or freelance - Fluent English
For our customer, we are urgently looking for a Drupal Developer in Brussels at the European Commission. Candidates need to be fluent in English.
Experience required: More than 5 years
Contract duration: Longterm
Contract type: Full time
Job vacancy Id: 56601354
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Develop, improve and maintain web tools, products, services and standardised IT models serving front line needs.
- Run technical, functional and integration testing.
- Manage the deployment of drupal solutions.
- Bachelor or Master degree
- 3 to 10+ years of Drupal experience and knowledge
- Ability to cope with fast changing technologies used in application developments
- Front- and backend experience
- Technical support experience
- Fluent in English
Talent 4.0, Acht Eeuwenlaan 19 , 2650 EDEGEM, BELGIE
Interested? - How to apply:
Please forward your motivation and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org mandatory mentioning the code -Work in Flanders- in the subject of the email.