(Work in Flanders) - Senior Machinery Safety Engineer
Senior Machinery Safety Engineer
As Senior Machinery Safety Engineer you are responsible for the implementation of extended basic projects, from the conceptual phase to the aftercare. This is done first and foremost by advising our customers in the implementation of the Machinery Directive.
You can easily find your way to different standards and transfer it to the customer. You set up the Technical File for existing and / or new machines. In order to achieve this in a smooth and efficient manner, you commit proactively to different levels at the customer.
In consultation with the customer, you discuss the nonconformities and propose solutions to deliver compliance.
Finally, you also monitor the deadline. As a machine safety consultant, you are part of a team and you support our organization with knowledge and approach, together with the other experts.
- Master, Professional Bachelor of Equivalent Door Experience
- At least 5-10 years experience in a machine safety environment
- Acquired Certification of Machinery Safety is a plus
- The skills to assess process issues
- The necessary communication and leadership skills
- Motivation to design technical issues in detail
- The competences for keeping the overview and keeping deadlines
- Good administrative skills
- In-depth knowledge of the main machinery safety standards
- Knowledge of the software package SISTEMA is a plus
- You are in possession of a valid driving license.
The company guarentees:
- Means for independence
- Flexible working hours
- Interesting conditions (market-based salary, company car, meal checks, group and hospitalization insurance)
- Flat organizational structure with short communication lines
- The possibility to grow in your role
- Training on the job incl. course
- Because we like to think outside the box, the job will be a continuing challenge!
Interested? - How to apply:
Please forward your motivation and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org mandatory mentioning the code -Work in Flanders- in the subject of the email.