(Work in Flanders) - Training / Documenter
Training / Documenter
Experience required: Between 2 and 5 years
Contract duration: Permanent
Contract type: Full time
Job vacancy Id: 56456460
As an Expert documenter, you will be part of a multi-disciplinary team. You are responsible for creating/adapting guides that enable different profiles to use our software products. You will need to create a wide range of document types, from technical documents (e.g. installation guides) to end user documentation (e.g. user and key user guides).
Within the team you will be assigned the following tasks:
- Editing and revising of all input documentation (install, debug and release notes, analysis documents, test reports, etc.) sourced from other colleagues and departments
- Interviewing and collecting information from subject matter experts, reading specifications and other product materials to become familiar with the software product
- Organizing, analyzing and synthesizing all input documentation and transforming it into easy-to- understand information for specific audiences
- Delivering all installation, configuration and functional guides
- Proofreading and/or creating of all release documentation (release news, release highlights, extranet news, etc.)
- Designing and creating the necessary illustrations and examples, including animations highlighting new product features
- Maintaining training materials (slides, exercises books, training guides, etc.)
- Maintaining content in knowledge management systems: web pages, wikis, FAQ’s, news, etc.
- Increasing the internal documentation development process and results together with other experts
- Occasionally organizing training sessions for new staff
As Trainer, you'll be responsible for the creation and update of training material for our product MILES.
You'll organize training sessions for the end-users of our software, Miles, through a “Train-the-Trainer” approach.
You identify development opportunities in the areas of documentation and training and you keep up-to-date with the latest market trends. You focus on continuous development and improvement of documentation and training. You select the right mix of available learning tools and solutions (blended learning) to cover our customer’s needs in terms of documentation and training. You monitor and evaluate training effectiveness.
You might be involved in pre-sales: handle requests for information and performing product presentations and demos.
- At Sofico you will get the opportunity to work in a growing, international, high-tech company.
- We provide ongoing training and coaching to build and extend our people's skills.
- We offer an attractive salary package in line with your knowledge and experience, including a company car.
- You will get excellent growthopportunities within a challenging and dynamic work environment.
SOFICO, TECHNOLOGIEPARK 1 , 9052 ZWIJNAARDE, BELGIE
Interested? - How to apply:
Please forward your motivation and resume to email@example.com mandatory mentioning the code -Work in Flanders- in the subject of the email.