Band 5 nurses to join The Queen Elizabeth NHS Hospital
ID Medical is now recruiting Band 5 nurses to join The Queen Elizabeth NHS Hospital
The Queen Elizabeth Hospital is an established 488 bed general hospital which together with 12 cots in their newly refurbished Neonatal Intensive Care Unit provides healthcare services to West and North Norfolk in addition to parts of Breckland, Cambridgeshire and South Lincolnshire.
They provide a comprehensive range of specialist, acute, obstetrics and community-based services. Treatment of cancer patients is amongst the best in the country, their Macmillan Centre provides palliative care for patients with cancer and other chronic illnesses, and they have a 'Charter Mark' award-winning Day Surgery centre and a nationally recognised Radiology Department that is one of only five units to have achieved the Imaging Standards Accreditation Scheme status. The Trust also works in partnership with Bourne Hall to bring IVF and Fertility treatment locally.
Their catchment area covers the towns of King’s Lynn, Wisbech, Hunstanton, Downham Market and Swaffham, with the remainder of the population in villages and hamlets across an area of more than 750 square miles. The population of this area is approximately 331,000 people.
- Degree in Nursing from AEI or TEI;
- Registration with the NMC initiated before the 18th of January 2016 or IELTS level 7
- B1 – B2 level of English
- Experienced or newly qualified nurses
Package on offer is:
- Two months paid accommodation on site
- Salary sacrifice car scheme
- Flight paid for to UK
- On site gym after office hours £10 per month
- Six week thorough induction programme before working on wards
- Band 5 salary (£21,909-£28,462 per annum = €27,582 - €35,832)
- 28 days of holidays per year plus 8 bank holidays
ID Medical services to candidates:
- Assistance in processing NMC application
- Preparation for the interview with the hospital
- Pick up candidates from the airport on arrival to the UK
- Helping candidates to find accommodation
- Courses to prepare for the IELTS test
Interviews are scheduled every Tuesday through skype.
Please send your CV in English to email@example.com mentioning in the subject of the email the code Elizabeth