Farm Manager in Denmark
The Danish agricultural company, Greenpeas, is looking for a Farm Manager to take care of different responsibilities around the farm.
Greenpeas is the main producer of fresh hand-picked peas sold as a snack on the European market. Greenpeas is a Danish company operating in different European countries, mainly in Denmark, Portugal, Italy, and Germany. The peas are picked by hand at 200 - 300 persons in the period March-September.
- Take care of the field cultivation work, such as soil preparation, seeding, spraying, fiber laying, etc.
- Transportation with tractor and truck, especially in the harvesting period.
- Maintenance and repair of the equipment.
- Supervision of the harvest and another kind of manual fieldwork.
- Tunnel work for peas and strawberries.
- Drip water irrigation action.
- Pruning, cutting and packing Christmas trees.
- Different craftwork.
- English Speaking or the desire to learn.
- Danish language speaking is an advantage.
- Experience as a tractor driver.
- A spraying certificate represents an advantage.
- Truck and bus driving licenses represent an advantage.
- Self-sufficient working.
- Knowledge of Mechanical / Construction / Electrical / Locksmith / Craftwork represents an advantage.
- Organized person.
- High levels of drive and enthusiasm.
- Meticulous in their approach.
- Dynamic and proactive.
- Must be flexible in relation to working times and shift patterns.
- Ability to work independently.
The ideal candidates must be detailed oriented, have an excellent attendance record, good vision, fine motor skills, attention to detail, and good eye-hand coordination.
It's a challenging job with big potential and with great opportunities to develop your professional and personal skills.
Gross salary between 1500 - 3000 euros per month depending on your competences in relation to the job.
If you have any questions you are welcome to ask by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone to Anamaria Andreea Motoc +45 51501097.
Application, including CV, must be sent by e-mail to email@example.com with the subject Farm Manager as soon as possible.
- Living and working conditions in Denmark: Know your rights and obligations when working in Denmark