Frotend Architect, Denmark
Would you like to draw the frontend architecture for some of Denmark´s largest web shops and take part in making our customers e-commerce winners of the future? Hesehus develops ambitious e-commerce solutions on the .NET platform and is looking for a skilled Frontend Architect, who wants to set the direction for our frontend.
What are we offering?
You will become a part of an extensive developer environment that consist of more than 70 dedicated and highly qualified developers and architects. Although the company language is Danish, we have developers from all over the world including, The Netherlands, Brazil, Greece, Hungary, Spain and England, and we of course communicate in English to each other. However, as a way of integrating our international developers, we also offer free Danish lessons in-house.
In the role as Frontend Architect you will shape and direct the frontend development at Hesehus and define the frontend architecture in our solutions. You will have the overall responsibility for the technologies we use and the way our e-commerce solutions are implemented and continuously developed for some of the most interesting and ambitious customers.
We are Denmark’s leading e-commerce solution provider specialised in the development of award-winning B2B and B2C webshops. Our product is unique as we deliver customer solutions from the market’s most complete software platform developed internally in Hesehus. It allows us to work with the latest technologies like ASP.NET Core, GIT, Elasticsearch, Redis, Octopus and many more.
As a member of our company, you will be part of a vibrant and inspiring environment consisting of highly skilled and committed colleagues. Our commitment shows in the professional work with a strong focus on knowledge sharing and development. We place great value on social arrangements both in our teams as well as across the organization. We cherish a healthy, informal and fun working environment.
Your primary tasks:
- Plan frontend architecture so it can be re-used across our solutions and ensure that it meets Hesehus’ high quality standards.
- Define the technologies and frameworks used in our frontends.
- Knowledge sharing regarding frontend architecture and technical dialogue with frontend developers concerning customer projects.
- Setting the standard for strong frontend code.
- In cooperation with backend architects to define best practices for the frontend and to identify the interface between frontend and backend.
- Ensure that the development model is a flexible collaboration between UX design and the development.
- Give feedback to frontend developers based on code reviews.
- Explore new trends and provide proof of concept on new technologies before being tested on customer projects.
Who are you?
We emphasize that you take professional pride in your work and constantly strive to improve and develop yourself and others. We expect you to be driven by a passion and curiosity for new technologies. It is important that you are business orientated and can translate the customer's business needs into technical solutions. If you are familiar with the .NET platform and have experience developing .NET and .NET Core web solutions, as well as domain knowledge within B2C and B2B e-commerce, you are ahead on points.
- Great influence on own career with staff development interviews two times a year.
- Great work-life balance (37-hour work week).
- Family friendly and flexible working hours in an informal enviroment.
- Parental leave with good conditions.
- Free health insurance.
- Breakfast, company lunch program + snacks, coffee and fruit available all day.
- Beautiful premises located centrally at the harbour in Odense (3rd biggest city in Denmark).
- Masseuse arrangement without self-payment.
- Great discount program including LogBuy.
- Friday bar every Friday, running club and social activities all year round.
Apply for the job: https://www.hesehus.com/career/frontend-architect
5000 Odense C