SWEDISH WEEK - Open Positions for Nurses at the Karolinska University Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden
OPEN POSITIONS FOR NURSES AT THE KAROLINSKA UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL, STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN
Karolinska University Hospital is today one of Europe´s leading university hospitals with about 16 000 employees. In the Stockholm region we have a special responsibility for highly specialized care and together with the Karolinska Institute we carry out education and world leading research in several different areas. As a university hospital our main mission is research, education and development of health and healthcare. An integrated view of care, research and education characterizes the organization as well as the control and monitoring of our operations.
We are now looking for nurses to several of our departments, primarily to Astrid Lindgren`s Hospital for Children and to Theme Heart and Vascular diseases.
At Astrid Lindgren`s Hospital for Children we treat the most seriously ill children from all parts of the country and work with highly specialized care for children up to the age of 18 years. We care for children with chronic diseases, acute conditions and care for prematurely born children. We are now looking for nurses with previous experience from pediatric care.
At Theme Heart and Vascular we are looking for nurses to our wards for thoracic surgery. Previous experience of thoracic care is preferred but not a requirement.
We are looking for nurses who
- are service minded and recognize that good care is essential
- are interested in the development of care and patient-centered care
- want to be part of a team
- want to take part in influencing our activities towards better care processes
We offer you
- Possibility to study Swedish in combination with working in order to reach C1-level in Swedish
- Selected candidates will be offered a visit to the Karolinska University Hospital before the employment starts
- Assistance in finding accommodation in Stockholm
- Individual introduction program
- Mentor at the ward
- Competitive salary set at an individual level in accordance with your experience. Starting salary for unexperienced nurse 27 500 SEK.
- Annual salary raise
- Minimum 25 days of paid holiday per year
- Continuous in-house training through e-learning, classroom training and practical training
- Reimbursement if you need to go the doctor
- Annual wellness grant
- Access to fully equipped gyms at the hospital
- Special deals for employees on memberships at a number of gyms
We are planning to participate in the Swedish Week during fall 2019 and will hold interviews with selected candidates.
Please send your CV and personal letter* as soon possible to: email@example.com
Please write Swedish Week 2019 Karolinska in the subject line of your mail.
*NB Applications which are not in English will not be considered
www.karolinska.se Karolinska University Hospital, 171 86 Stockholm