Production Manager in Denmark
The Danish agricultural company, Greenpeas is looking for a Production Manager to take care of the production of fresh hand-picked peas in Denmark.
The pea production takes place in operation rotation with Funen plant growers and estates. The harvest is settled by about 300 seasonal workers. The harvested product is packaged and distributed to the retail trade, mainly in the Scandinavian market.
Greenpeas is the main producer of fresh hand-picked peas sold as a snack on the European market. The Danish company is operating in different European countries, mainly in Denmark, Portugal, Italy, and Germany. The peas are picked by hand in the period March-September.
- Take care of the field cultivation work, such as soil preparation, seeding, spraying, fiber laying, etc.
- Transportation with tractor and truck, especially in the harvesting period.
- Maintenance and repair of the equipment.
- Supervision of the harvest and another kind of manual fieldwork.
- Tunnel work for peas and strawberries.
- Drip water irrigation action.
- Pruning, cutting and packing Christmas trees.
- Different craftwork.
- English Speaking or the desire to learn.
- Experience as a tractor driver.
- A spraying certificate represents an advantage.
- Truck and bus driving licenses represent an advantage.
- Self-sufficient working.
- Knowledge in Mechanical/Construction/Electrical/Locksmith/Craftwork represents an advantage.
- Organized person.
- High levels of drive and enthusiasm.
- Meticulous in their approach.
- Dynamic and proactive.
- Must be flexible in relation to working times and shift patterns.
- Ability to work independently.
The ideal candidates must be detailed oriented, have an excellent attendance record, good vision, fine motor skills, attention to detail, and good eye-hand coordination.
It's a challenging job with big potential and with great opportunities to develop your professional and personal skills.
If you have any questions you are welcome to ask by email to: email@example.com or by phone to Anamaria Andreea Motoc +45 51501097.
Application, including CV, must be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Production Manager as soon as possible.
- Living and working conditions in Denmark: Know your rights and obligations when working in Denmark