Θέσεις Εργασίας Τεχνίτων στη Μάλτα
Number of Posts: 20
Contract Type: Indefinite
The company is seeking to recruit a number of Process Technicians to work on a 3 Shift Pattern (Monday to Friday).
- Set up of workplace, machinery, systems and equipment for the manufacturing process in an optimized and most cost effective manner.
- Ensures that the processes are set up and run according to the established standards.
- Monitors the output of machines and personnel so that the required goals can be achieved.
- Leads, motivates and ensures the adherence to company rules and regulations for an assigned group of personnel.
- Utilizes problem solving techniques & capabilities to address technical issues.
- Liaises with Service/Supporting Departments to solve technical and supply issues.
- Ensures that machines, systems, equipment and respective tooling are maintained in the best working condition.
- Assists the Process Leader in day to day duties and projects.
- Carries out and/or monitors that preventive maintenance is done as per established procedures.
- Compiles data and issues reports as requested by Process Leader or Manager.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have a minimum BTEC National Diploma Level 4, preferably in Mechanical Engineering, OTD or equivalent.
- Have excellent verbal communication skills in English.
- Be highly motivated and able to show initiative.
- Be organised and able to work with or without supervision.
- Have an analytical mind to diagnose faults and solve them expediently
- Be willing to work on a 3 shift pattern
Previous experience would be considered an asset.
Preference is given to candidates living in Malta and/or able to work in Malta without restrictions.
Any assistance with accommodation/relocation
€20,400 - €20,800 annually
How will the interviews be held
Face to face or as required
How to apply
Please submit your CV and covering email In English to the EURES Malta Team: email@example.com
Please quote the vacancy name and number in your email.