Waiter / Waitresses at Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Bayern
Waiter / Waitresses
(ID: BY - HOGA - 711)
The hotel is located directly at the foot of the Zugspitze and only 75 km away from Munich on a hill. The fantastic view of the Wetterstein mountains, the Zugspitze and Garmisch-Partenkirchen is unique and one of the most beautiful in the Alpine region. Today the 4-star hotel, opened in 1897, is one of the leading hotels in the region and one of the landmarks of Garmisch-Partenkirchen.
The hotel has a total of 95 rooms and suites, three restaurants with a unique panorama terrace, a lounge and seven individual event rooms for meetings and events for up to 200 guests. The hotel is managed by TM Hoteliers based in Switzerland.
- You are the contact person for our guests and responsible for the buffet in the restaurant.
- With your open, cordial and competent nature and your enthusiasm for being a giver, you and your colleagues will make the guest's stay an experience.
- Entrepreneurial thinking and acting
- Flexibility and resilience
- high commitment, responsibility and willingness to learn
- confident demeanor
- Ability to work in a team and collegiality
- good knowledge of German B2 level
Frame conditions and benefits for employees:
No á la Carte shop, we only offer breakfast, lunch and evening buffets
staff accommodation (if required)
5 days week
regulated working hours
the position is to be filled full-time or part-time after consultation
Please send your application in German or English to:
ZAV-IPS-Bayern@arbeitsagentur.de by referring to BY-HOGA-711.
For further assistance, please contact us. We´ll be happy to provide further assistance.