Ζητείται CNC Machinist στην Ιρλανδία
CNC Machinist in Ireland
- Location:Mullingar, County Westmeath, Ireland
- Job Title:CNC Machinist
- Hours:39h / week
TEG is a leading engineering company to the pharmaceutical, bio-pharmaceutical and aviation sectors. Customers from over 30 countries come to TEG to design and manufacture critical components. They trust us; they rely on us and we deliver. Our extensive range of internal capabilities and certifications allows us to meet the very high regulatory requirements of the industries we serve. This means staff training is taken very seriously. Customers such as Pfizer, GSK, Astra Zeneca, Merck and Sanofi know the TEG way. That is why they repeatedly request our services and products.
A vacancy exists for a CNC Machinist who will join the existing Team located in Mullingar. Applicant should be dedicated, motivated, a self-starter, willing to take on a new challenge.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Precision machining a wide range of component parts, tools and fixtures, using a wide range of materials and equipment/machine tools
- Program and operate CNC and manual machine tools, small hand tools, power tools & test/inspection equipment whilst ensuring health & safety provisions are strictly adhered to
- Comply with all new product documentation and process control procedures including CNC program control and fixture documentation
- Ensure components and finished products consistently meet design specifications and highest engineering and quality standards
- Have a minimum 2-3 years post qualification experience
- Must have knowledge and experience of using CNC Machines
- Experience of working within a Precision Engineering or Pharmaceutical / Aerospace Manufacturing environment is desired.
- Must have ability to handle all aspects of tooling development from print to production
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Problem solving / decision making ability
- Ability to read, understand and generate complex engineering drawings
- Methodical, analytical and precise
- Inspection and testing knowledge desired
- Strong attention to detail and conscientious/thorough approach to assigned tasks.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Be highly organized with ability to manage their own work in a demanding environment
- Be flexible, proactive, show initiative, teamwork & commitment
- Knowledge of Health and safety in the work place
- Have experience in using CAD/CAM
- Knowledge in programming and machining 4-axis and 5-axis a distinct advantage
- Adhering to high quality standards and lean manufacturing processes
TEG offers a very competitive pensionable salary.
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy and joining an exciting, expanding company,
operating to the highest quality standards please contact Tanya Kavanagh in confidence quoting
reference TEC – INTREO.
Please reply in confidence to:
Tel: +353 (0)44-9333-680
- Experienced [Non-Managerial]
- Minimum Experience Required (Years): 3
- Minimum Qualification: Level 6 (incl. Higher Advanced Certificate & National Craft Certificate)
- Ability Skills: Analytical, Communications, Computer Literacy, Engineering
- Competency Skills: Decision Making, Flexibility, Problem Solving, Teamwork
- Additional Skills: Manual Handling,
- Languages: English B2-Upper intermediate