Ζητείται Cooling Tower Disign Improvement Engineer στη Λουμπλιάνα Σλοβενίας
Position: Cooling Tower Design Improvement Engineer
Location: Slovenia, Ljubljana
Nature of Responsibility: Advanced operational
Working on EU project related to monitoring and performance improvement of natural-draft wet cooling towers. As a Design Improvement Engineer you will be responsible for thermal and economical evaluation of design improvements of existing natural-draft cooling towers, especially the ones with significantly degraded performance due to older design issues and/or poor maintenance. The Cooling Tower Design Improvement Engineer must be able to evaluate potential smaller CT repairs, refurbishments or major upgrades considering CT components such us droplet eliminators, spray nozzles, packings/fills, water distribution system etc.
Your key tasks will be to:
- Perform R&D in performance evaluation of CTs via empirical and, possibly, CFD modelling
- Be responsible for evaluations of design upgrades/improvements and optimisation of CTs considering long-term operation
- Plan service and maintenance works for customer together with our technical team
- Take part in CT performance and monitoring tests
- Advice on performing troubleshooting and repair of CT components
- Drive a positive safety culture through your actions
- Be a mentor of less experienced engineering staff enabling them to gain competences
Your qualifications and core competences:
- Have an engineering degree
- Have +5 years of experiences in cooling tower design improvements
- Skillful in CT system and component modelling (empirical)
- Skillful in Matlab programming (acceptable also Fortran, C++ and Python)
- Have good communication skills and a collaborative mind-set
- Is enthusiastic and motivated as well as be able to mentor younger, less experienced engineers
- Are self-motivated and enjoy working both independently and as a member of a team
Furthermore, you have a broad expertise in CT component design, have taken part at CT performance tests, like to travel and have B driving license.
A unique, dynamic and challenging job as a Cooling Tower Design Improvement Engineer where you will have opportunity to show your skills, further develop them and help to carry out projects at some of the world’s largest constructions.
We look forward to receiving your CV, cover letter and diplomas as electronic files as soon as possible and no later than June 30th, 2017 to email@example.com, as we will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis. Please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Smrekar on telephone +386 41 994064 if you would like to know more about the position.
More information you can find here