Ζητείται Customer Engagement Domain Lead in Belgium
Customer Engagement Domain Lead in Belgium
Job Sector: Advertising Agencies
Job Location: Neerhof 7, 9840 De Pinte, Arr. Gent - Belgium
Work Schedule: Full Time
Job ID: 1367023
AHOLD DELHAIZE Center of Excellence (CoE) Customer Engagement is responsible for the realization of regional solutions for our brands in Belgium/Luxembourg, Greece, Serbia, Romania and the Czech Republic. These solutions are also called Templates for the Customer Engagement domain. This is a key domain for Ahold Delhaize considering the digitalization needs in retail.
The delivery of these Templates means the configuration, development, and interfacing of regional Customer Engagement applications (mainly for customer care and direct marketing). The team is also responsible for application change management, configuration management and system governance. Key partners include, but are not limited to, local (country-specific) IT Demand teams Marketing, Business, external vendors / integrators, and other (regional or global) IT Teams and CoE's such as Digital, Supply Chain, Infrastructure and Security.
You will lead an international team, delivering state-of-the-art solutions. The platform is based on Salesforce technology and will continue to evolve to include the latest Customer Engagement capabilities to support the brands achieving their objectives.
Who You Are & What You'll Do
You are adept at leading others and you are passionate about using the latest digital technologies to engage customers. You have experience managing from A to Z the implementation of CRM and campaign management solutions in complex B2C organizations leveraging data from a wide IT landscape to provide relevant content to customers. You like being the connecting dot between business & IT. You will have a passion for leading people, budgets and vendors relations and working with stakeholders to improve business outcomes while increasing customer engagement.
Lead Customer Engagement for our BeCSE region.
- Develop the governance of the platform in order to manage the project delivery, the enhancements and the operations. This will have to be done in collaboration with the internal and external stakeholders.
- Put in place the right tools
- Engagement and collaboration with globally deployed, multi-disciplinary teams to design and implement efficient and relevant customer engagement solutions.
- Ensure the delivery of Out of the Box Salesforce capabilities in the different BeCSE countries.
- Minimize the use of customization to meet business and customers' needs while supporting the great local brands across the different BeCSE countries.
- Establish the right managed service model in order to ensure operational excellence of the platform.
- Manage the Run and Project Budget.
- Manage the team and resources involved on Customer Engagement (part of this role would be to create the structure and participate to recruitment of new team members).
- Build partnership with the Regional Business team, local IT and Local Business.
- Manage the relationship with key suppliers (Salesforce, System Integrators and others when appropriate) and work closely with procurement for contracting with these suppliers.
- You will need to lead the thinking and strategy around various exploration initiatives in your areas of responsibility.
- You will need to convey complex concepts and findings in a matter that resonates with non-experts and clearly demonstrates business value.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- MsC in Computer Sciences or equivalent by experience.
- Experience in FMCG/Retail industries is a plus.
- Experience leading Customer Engagement teams.
- Previous hands-on expertise in implementing Customer Engagement solutions.
- Expert knowledge in Salesforce platform and products (Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud are a must).
- Good understanding of the Customer Engagement processes.
- Experience working with and defining customer engagement architectures.
- Experience in working in a Agile way and managing portfolio level.
- Strong problem-solving skills with focus on business delivery.
- Strong interpersonal skills; strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate and consult effectively in global teams across time-zones and cultures.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- Excellent command of the English language both written & spoken.
- Knowledge of French and/or Dutch will be considered an asset.
How to apply: send your CV and letter of motivation to the email firstname.lastname@example.org