Ζητείται Pediatric Nurse (f/m) – Intensive Care Unit of Neonatology στη Βαυαρία Γερμανίας
Pediatric Nurse (f/m) – Intensive Care Unit of Neonatology
The hospital is the largest catholic hospital in Germany, with 875 beds and about 2500 employees. It is the academic teaching hospital of the near university. The pediatric intensive care unit of the hospital with focus on neonatology, with a capacity of 18 beds, is searching a (pediatric) nurse (f/m).
- Providing intensive care of premature babies and sick premature babies.
- Providing intensive care of children and young people staying at our interdisciplinary intensive-care unit.
- Providing medical care and supervision of patients requiring artificial respiration.
- Preparation, supervision and admission of medication.
- Supervising patients und documentation of care on an ongoing basis.
- Licensed practical nurse or a registered nurse (pediatric).
- Working experience in neonatology or comprehensive primary health care of children.
- Knowledge of German of minimum B1 is required.
- Willingness to interdisciplinary care.
- Personality with good mental and physical fitness.
- Ability to work in a team.
What is offered:
- Permanent contract with social security contributions.
- Interesting and exiting job opportunity with responsibilities.
- Individual on-the-job training and adjustments to the new job.
- A interdisciplinary, committed and loyal staff/team.
- Hospital-owned apartments (for rent).
- 29 days vacation/year.
- A monthly salary of minimum 2.365,73 €, plus premiums for working on Sundays, federal holidays and nightshifts.
Location:Regensburg, Bavaria, Germany
Please send your application either in German or in English to
ZAV-IPS-Bayern@arbeitsagentur.de by referring to KG-106.
For further questions, please contact us. We´ll be happy to provide further assistance.