Ζητείται Φαρμακοποιός στην Σουηδία
AG Johnsen is an international recruitment and HCS company. We are currently recruiting for a customer in Norway and Sweden and the position will be based in Sweden.
Our customers are one of the largest pharmacy companies in Sweden. They are looking for candidates. We are both looking for candidates that already has authorisation to work as a pharmacist in home country. A copy of the authorisation must be attached when applying for the job.
- Information about drug use to customers.
- Implementation and Quality Assurance of the company's focus area.
- Sale and service.
We are looking for candidates:
- With a Master in Pharmacy
- Who has a minimum 1 years experience as a pharmacist
- Who like to work in teams, and have team skills
- Who are proactive and responsible
- Who enjoy working and cooperating with others
- Who are positive and like to learn new things
- Who speak fluent English
- Basic Swedish will be a plus
Working hours and place of work:
Place of work: Employer`s pharmacies in Sweden
Type of contract:
- Permanent contract with the employer, with a 6 months probation period. - More information will be provided by AG Johnsen during the recruitment process.
- Working hours: Full time, 42 hours per week.
- Salary, minimum 27.000 SEK a month, depending on years of experience and education.
What can employer offer you:
- An exciting job with the possibility of personal growth
- Personal- and professional development
- A good work environment
- Insurances, more information later
- Language training, you need to be on C1 level in Swedish language
- Help with the paper work in order to get your authorization to work in Sweden
- Help with relocation if needed
What YOU need to do is:
- Do whatever that requires to be on a C1 language level
- Stay with your employer for 3 years
- Be open minded about moving to any place in Sweden where needed (this doesn’t mean that we will move you around from place to place.)
- Get the authorization to work as a Pharmacist in Sweden
- Give us two references that we can call
- Follow up as agreed from the start of the language course
- Be positive and flexible
- In addition to your resume, please write us a motivation letter where you give us a little more information about yourself
How to apply? Send your CV and application to Henriette.Gausel@agjohnsen.com