Ζητείται Πλαστικός Χειρούργος στη Φινλανδία (Hämeenlinna)
Plastic Surgeon, Hämeenlinna, Finland
Ready to live in a country with the world’s best educational system, purest nature and happiest people?
Now is your chance as Kanta-Häme Central Hospital is recruiting a plastic surgeon for the position of Specialist in Plastic Surgery within the Kanta-Häme hospital district. We currently employ one plastic surgeon for whom we would like to find a colleague. Your duties will include treating skin cancer, wounds and soft tissue trauma. In addition, you should be familiar with breast operations and reconstructions. Our plastic surgeons work closelywith our entire surgical team.
Kanta-Häme hospital district is part of the public healthcare system of Finland. Our units in Hämeenlinna and Riihimäki provide a pleasant work environment and a multitude of opportunities to continue your development as a professional in the area of plastic surgery through our training and continuous education plans. The hospital district provides specialized care servicesto the 175 000 residents in its 11 municipalities. We employ around 2000 staff members, and we function as a teaching hospital in the field of plastic surgery.
In Hämeenlinna and Riihimäki you will live in a safe environment with plenty of surrounding nature, but still close to the Helsinki metropolitan area and Pirkanmaa. The region also offers plenty of opportunities in terms of culture and sports for those interested in recreational activities. With excellent schools and plenty of different daycare options, it is a fantastic place for children to grow up. It is also great for singles, as the accommodation is cheaper than in the metropolitan area, but you can easily access Helsinki and Tampere for the ambianceand activities offered by these majorcities within an hour’s drive.
What we offer:
- A full-time working contract with 38,25 hrs per week with the starting basic monthly salary at 5 000€/month (approx. 62 500€/year) but will rise to 5 700€/month (approx. 72 000€/year) after the introductory period
- The final salary will be determined by your experience and level of duties as is defined within the national frame agreement for doctors and the hospital district’s internal guidelines
- You have the option to regularly be on-call either in traumatology or in soft tissue surgery, in addition to on-call duties of your rota. All inconvenient hours and on-call duties will be compensated in addition to your basic salary (negotiated with selected specialists)
- Free-of-charge language and cultural training in the country of origin / home country before relocating to Finland
- Help for you and your family’s relocation, including home, school and primary-care searching, and local registrations
- Dedicated staff member to support you duringthe transition period from your homeland until you have settled inHämeenlinna.
- Possibility to meet colleagues who work at the hospital and who will share their experiences
- Continuing possibilities for professional growth and development through training
Additional included benefits when working forKanta-Häme hospital district:
- Housing options in the close vicinity of our hospitals
- Opportunity to rent our holiday cottagesfor your picture-perfect winter and summer vacations in theVuokatti, Saariselkä and Hämeenlinna regions at nominal cost.
- Access to a large variety of sports, culture and recreational activities with very low cost through becoming a member of one or more of our staff’s recreational associations.
What we are looking for?
- A license to practice your profession within the field of plastic surgery as a specialized surgeon, and this license to be granted to you by European Union country officials.
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience practising your profession after finalizing your specialization.
- Commitment to the language training provided in your home country and reaching a minimum of B1-B2 level in the Finnish language at the end of the training.
Ready to experience the Northern miracle of Finland? If yes, please apply now by sending your CV and application letter via email to Mrs. Kirsi Melvola-Georgakarakou, firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline is on the 20th of July 2017.
For enquiries and questions via email:
Between 22nd of June and 11th of July, please contact email@example.com
Between 12th of July and 19th of July, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Enquiries and questions via phone:
Between 22nd of June and 11th of July, Monday to Friday from 09.00 until 15.00 (GMT+3): Kirsi Melvola-Georgakarakou, tel. 00 358 44 7832 383
Between 12th of July and 19th of July, Monday to Friday from 09.00 until 15.00 (GMT+3): Marisa Kerman, tel. 00358 400 317 380
The selections for interviews will be made on the 23rd and 24th of July, and interviews will be held during the last week of July and the first week of August via Skype. The second round of interviews will contain an all-expenses-paid pre-visit to the hospital.