Ζητούνται 3 Ραδιολόγοι στην πόλη Hämeenlinna της Φινλανδίας
Three (3) specialist doctors in radiology, Hämeenlinna, Finland
Ready to live in a country with the worlds’ best educational system, purest nature and happiest people?
Now is your chance as Kanta-Häme central hospital is recruiting 3 consultant radiologists for the open positions of specialist doctors in the area of Radiology within the Kanta-Häme hospital district.
Kanta-Häme hospital district is part of the public healthcare system of Finland. Our units in Hämeenlinna and Riihimäki provide a pleasant work environment and a multitude of opportunities to continue your development as a professional in the area of Radiology through our training and continuous education plans. The hospital district produces services of specialized care to the 175 000 residents of its’ 11 municipalities. We employ around 2000 in staff.
In Hämeenlinna and Riihimäki you live in a safe environment with plenty of nature around you, but still close to the Helsinki metropolitan area and Pirkanmaa. The region also has plenty to offer in terms of culture and sports for those interested in recreational opportunities, and it is a fantastic place for children to grow. In our region, we have excellent schools and plenty of different daycare options. It is also great for singles, as the accommodation is cheaper than in the metropolitan area, but you can easily access Helsinki and Tampere for the feel of and activities offered by these capital cities within an hours’ drive.
What we offer:
- A full-time working contract with 38,25 hrs per week with the starting basic monthly salary at 5 800€ / month (approx.72 500€ / year)
- The final salary will be according to your experience and level of duties as is defined within the national frame agreement of Doctors and the hospital districts’ internal guideline
- On-call duties regularly in accordance to your rota, but all inconvenient hours and on-call duties will be compensated as additional to your basic salary (negotiated with selected specialists)
- A bonus rewards scheme for the area of Radiology, which will increase the salary with approximately 800€ to 2500€ monthly. The bonus depends on the amount of the medical reports written.
- Free of charge language and cultural training in the country of origin / home country before relocating to Finland
- Help in your and your familys’ relocation, including home search, school and primary care finding, and local registrations
- Dedicated staff member to support your transition period from homeland until you have settled in into Hämeenlinna.
- Possibility to meet colleagues who work at the hospital and who will share their experience
- Continuing possibilities for professional growth and development through training
Additional benefits when working with Kanta-Häme hospital district, include also:
- Housing options from the close vicinity of our hospitals
- Opportunity to rent our holiday cottages for your picture-perfect winter and summer vacations with a nominal cost in Vuokatti, Saariselkä and Hämeenlinna region.
- Access to a large variety of sport, culture and recreational activities with very low cost through becoming a member in one or more of our staffs’ recreational associations.
What we are looking for?
We expect you to have:
- A license to practice your profession within the field of Radiology as a specialized doctor, and this license to be granted to you by European Union country officials.
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience practising your profession after finalizing your specialization.
- You to have expertise in one of the following combinations:
Mammography + US+ Native + CT or MRI + CT or Mammography + US
- You to commit to the language training provided in your home country and reach a minimum of B1-B2 level of the Finnish language at the end of the training.
Ready to experience the Northern miracle of Finland? If yes, please apply now by sending your CV and application letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning in the subject of the email “Kanta-Häme”
Application deadline is on the 20th of July 2017.
For enquiries and questions via email:
Between 22nd of June and 11th of July, please contact email@example.com
Between 12th of July and 19th of July, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Enquiries and question via phone:
Between 22nd of June and 11th of July, Monday to Friday from 09.00 until 15.00 (GMT+3): Kirsi Melvola-Georgakarakou, tel. 00 358 44 7832 383
Between 12th of July and 19th of July, Monday to Friday from 09.00 until 15.00 (GMT+3): Marisa Kerman, tel. 00358 400 317 380
The selections for interviews will be made on the 23rd and 24th of July, and interviews will be held during the last week of July and the first week of August via Skype. The second round of interviews will contain an all-expenses paid pre-visit at the hospital.