Ζητούνται άμεσα άτομα ως Front Office σε Hotels & Resorts στην Ολλανδία
Front Office 24/7 – The Hospitality Company – The Netherlands
Hotels & Resort nationwide in the Netherlands
85 Work Locations
Amsterdam, The Hague, Rotterdam, Utrecht, Groningen, Maastricht, Dutch Islands, Veluwe.
You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service.
The Front Desk (receptionist) manages all operational activities of the hotel's Front Desk (Front Desk/ Night Audit). Communicates effectively in writing and verbally to provide direction to staff. Observes performance and encourages improvement. Trains, supervises, evaluates, counsels, and administers progressive disciplinary procedures for front office staff. Interacts positively with guests and takes action to resolve issues to the satisfaction of guest.
- Check-in / Check-out of hotel guest including payments and tell them important information
- Ensure all guest service standards and all hotel and departmental policies and procedures are followed and consistently applied
- Remedy all guest complaints and issues
- Review all site tours, group resumes, arrivals and departures and room type inventory daily
- Ensure all daily checklists are completed and updated
- Responsible for department expenses
- Follow proper cash handling procedures outlined in the bank contract and the training manual
- Develop strong working relationships with all other departments
- Assist the accounting department to resolve various billing issues on guest folios
- Work with the booking- and reservation system Hotel Concepts
- Conduct daily pre-shift meetings
- Work with Director of Operations and Front Office Manager to achieve budgeted and forecasted rooms revenue
- Working hours: 07.00-15.00 / 15.00-23.00 / 23.00-07.00 hours
- Front desk experience
- Previous experience with scheduling, ordering/managing supply inventory
- Excellent command of the English language is essential, both written and verbal
- A service excellence and relationship management role model
- Including dealing with all guest service situations while continually ensuring guest satisfaction about Hotel standards
- Proven effective supervisory skills
- Able to motivate, mentor and performance manage
- Able to work under pressure and stressful situations while handling multiple tasks
- Attentive to details and have excellent organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a positive attitude and be guest focused
- Neat, professional and well groomed at all times
We will provide housing for the first period of maximum 4 months to make an easy start in The Netherlands.
As a leading Company we create new job possibilities for people who need a push in the right direction.
Because of that, we have long-term contracts with The Dutch government for many years for education and recruitment.
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do.
At first, you will start with a try-out of three months. In these first three months you will get a internship fee €250 per month, you will be introduce d into the hotel and you will be asked to follow the following courses:
-Emergency Response Officers (BHV)
-Fire Alarm System
After these first three months you will sign a contract and will be paid €1800 - €2000 per month (full-time).
All the details are regulated by the Dutch law. For more details check;
If you are interested in the job offer, send your CV at the following email by adding the code “Front Office- Hospitality” at the subject of the email: email@example.com