Ζητούνται άμεσα Chef σε Hotels & Resorts στην Ολλανδία
Chef - The Hospitality Company - The Netherlands
Hotels & Resorts nationwide in the Netherlands
85 Work Locations
Amsterdam, The Hague, Rotterdam, Utrecht, Groningen, Maastricht, Dutch Islands, Veluwe.
A Chef is responsible for contributing to menu creation, managing and training the kitchen brigade to deliver an excellent guest and member experience while managing food cost controls.
What will I be doing?
As a Chef, you are responsible for contributing to menu creation and managing and training the kitchen brigade to deliver an excellent guest and member experience. A Chef will also be required to manage food cost controls. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Contribute to menu creation
- Manage and train the kitchen brigade effectively to ensure a well-organised and motivated team
- Ensure consistency in quality of dishes at all times
- Manage customer relations when necessary, in the absence of the Chef
- Ensure resources meet business needs through the effective management of working rotas
- Support brand standards through the training and assessment of your team
- Manage food cost controls to contribute to Food and Beverage revenue
- Knowledge of activities in other departments and implications
- Ensure compliance with food hygiene and Health and Safety standards
What are we looking for?
A Chef who serves our brands always works on behalf of our guests and works with other team members. To successfully fulfill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors’, skills, and values that follow:
- Approaches food in a creative way
- Strong supervisory skills
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Excellent planning and organising skills
- Willingness to learn
- Chef de Partie or previous Chef experience
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Relevant qualifications for role
- Ability to work a variety of shifts including weekends, days, afternoons and evenings
What will it be like to work for The Hospitality Company BV?
The Hospitality Company is a leading nationwide hospitality Company, spanning the lodging
sector from luxurious full -service Hotels and Resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly two decades, The Hospitality Company has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value.
The Hospitality Company is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences every day. And our amazing team members are at the heart of it all.
We will provide housing for the first period of maximum 4 months to make an easy start in the Netherlands.
As a leading Company we create new job possibilities for people who need a push in the right direction.
Because of that, we have long term contracts with The Dutch government for many years for education and recruitment.
At first, you will start with a try-out of three months. In these first three months you will get a internship fee €250 per month, you will be introduced into the hotel and you will be asked to follow the following courses:
-Emergency Response Officers (BHV)
-Fire Alarm System
After these first three months, you will sign a contract and will be paid €1800 - €2000 - per month (full-time).
All the details are regulated by the Dutch law. For more details check;
If you are interested in the job offer, send your CV at the following email by adding the code “Chef-Hospitality” at the subject of the email: firstname.lastname@example.org