Ζητούνται άμεσα Οδηγοί Λεωφορείων στις πόλεις Oslo, Bergen, Geiranger, Ålesund and Stavanger της Νορβηγίας
Bus Drivers in Norway
City Sightseeing Norway is now recruiting Bus Drivers for seasonal employment to drive our City Sightseeing double-decker busses. City Sightseeing Norway operates in Oslo, Bergen, Geiranger, Ålesund and Stavanger.
We are looking for individuals that have at least 3 years experience of operating a bus, truck or other heavy vehicle. In addition, applicants must also have the Driver Certificate of Professional Competence, have an endearing outgoing personality and love providing excellent customer service.
You will get:
- A fun, international, flexible and dynamic workplace.
- International experience.
- Seasonal employment (mid March - end of September).
- Assistance in finding accommodation.
- Only work day time
- A valid Bus Driver's license.
- At least 3 years of experience operating a bus, truck or a heavy vehicle (code 95)
- Good knowledge of the English language. Applicants with knowledge of other languages, notably German, French, Spanish, Italian or Russian, are especially encouraged to apply.
- A service minded attitude.
- Want to experience the Scandinavian summer.
- Enjoy a varied workday, where assignments might change depending on what's needed at the time.
- Are flexible regarding working hours.
- Like working in a team.
- Provide excellent customer service.
We are looking for applicants regardless of gender, age, sexuality, religion or ethnicity. Due to the seasonal nature of the employment, there will be no vacation during season. Salary will be discussed upon offer of employment.
Please send an English Application and CV with a photo and include:
- Drivers License - Driver CPC (Certificate of Professional Competence)
- Criminal record in English
- 2-3 references
- When you can start working (Date).
Do not hesitate to contact us, if you would like to know more, or if you have any questions.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The CV and application must be in English. If not, the application will not be considered.
Deadline of the applications: 15.02.18.