Ζητούνται Νοσηλευτές/τριες για εργασία στο Βερολίνο
Nurses to work in Berlin
Who we are:
The mevanta Pflegegesellschaft mbH has been a health care provider with several locations in Berlin for more than 20 years. We care for the sick, elderly and helpless people at home, in day care centers and an attached familiar nursing home.
What we are looking for:
We offer a job in our home assistance. This means, that you support our clients -mostly elderly people- in their homes with:
- treatment care (give medications, change dressings..)
- basic nursing (help to get up, get washed..)
- housekeeping (make breakfast, go shopping..)
You should be:
You should be a nurse, have a driver´s license, a little basic knowledge of German and fun to work with elderly people. An accepted professional qualification in Germany would be perfect, but is not required.
Otherwise there is the ability to work as a nursing assistant, while we help you to get the German recognition of your nursing diploma.
Our strengths - Your advantages:
If you join us, we will..
- support you with the German administrative procedure and all forms to fill in
- help you to get a flat in Berlin
- organize language courses in small groups
- bring you in contact with the Greek community in Berlin
- assist the recognition process of your diploma
We offer you...
- a personal and professional outlook in Germany
- a paid period of time until you have adjusted to the job´s requirement
- an on time payment of salary
- 24 days of paid vacation
- a monthly contribution to the subway-ticket
- a holiday flat at the German Baltic
Watch at our YouTube movie on www.jobs.mevanta.de with Greek subtitles and use your chance!
You are interested?
Please send your CV with the complete contact details and the reference number 1143650980-S to: email@example.com