Ζητούνται τρια (3) άτομα Lifts Technician στη Μάλτα
Three (3) Lifts Technician in Malta
Number of Posts: Three (3)
Contract Type: Indefinite
- Basic liaising with clients on site; Preparation of lifts to be certified;
- Accompany engineer to certify lift (new or existing);
- Wiring, fault finding, installations, interpretations of electrical circuitry of lifts;
- Report writing on any faults found on lifts;
- Knowledge of English or Maltese Language
- Willingness to work on construction sites with no fear of heights, closed spaces etc;
- Basic knowledge of technical design and understanding of circuit diagrams;
- Knowledge of mechanical technology;
Candidates who would be willing to learn, undergo training and drive a car in Malta would eventually be given a company car with fully funded fuel.
Yes, employer will provide both onsite training by skilled workforce together with any courses that will be held locally from time to time.
Employer is a main player boasting one of the longest list of clienteles spanning around thirty years in the local vertical transportation industry and is actively promulgating the notion of a setup of a taskforce within the Malta Lifts Association for the organisation of direct courses that could be accredited by all the competent and relevant authorities.
Any assistance with accommodation/relocation
Yes, employer will assist in both finding of accommodation and in incentivising prospective employees in the initial settling down period and is willing to pay 50% of accommodation expenses of first month
Any other benefits
Company will provide for successful employees, (but not necessarily restricted to):
- Protective gear Mobile phone
- Company vehicle
12,000 – 17,000 euros (gross) annually depending on experience. There is overtime availability every week due to big workload at standard overtime rates of 1.5x normal hourly rates.
How will the interviews be held
Interviews will be held via skype.
Send your CV in the english language at: email@example.com mentioning in the subject of the email the code "Lifts Technician" and the reference number: 326016